COVID-19 Updates - Ft. Worth, TX
Important Covid Updates
What to Expect:
- Please complete any necessary paperwork ahead of appointment
- Please complete additional COVID consents ahead of appointment
- Call us upon arrival and wait in car until called
Other Things to Consider:
- If you (or anyone in your household) have traveled outside the country or traveled anywhere over a level 1 restriction in the past 30 days, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced cold/flu symptoms, a cough of unknown origin, shortness of breath, or a fever over 100F degrees in the past 72 hours, please call our office to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We will be taking the temperatures of all patients upon entering the office. Anyone with a temperature over 99.5F degrees will be respectfully asked to reschedule.
- Please do not bring others with you to your dental appointment. We are asking everyone to limit extra people to no more than one extra person when possible. If this is not possible, please contact our office to see if rescheduling is appropriate.
- Last but not least, if you are part of our most vulnerable populations (70+ years of age, compromised immune system, underlying breathing and lung issues) or if you are merely uncomfortable moving forward with your dental appointment this week, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.
FWFCD takes your overall health very seriously. We promise to continue practicing top-notch infection control and working to keep your experience safe.
Thank you for your patience as we maneuver through this crisis and the uncertainty that it creates. We are diligently working to ensure our patients get the attention and care they need during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us at our office 817-737-6601.
Your dental family
Here are some additional links to support you and keep you informed through this process:
We're Here For You
We are available to help if you have any questions.