An attractive smile can offer a boost in self-confidence and help you make a great first impression. However, over time a variety of factors can cause our teeth to appear dull or develop other esthetic issues. Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry provides a way for our team to improve the appearance and function of the teeth. At Ft. Worth Cosmetic and Family Dentistry our team can help you achieve the stunning smile you deserve.
5 Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: We can address teeth stains with a professional whitening solution. Our treatment involves creating a set of whitening trays. The trays are then filled with a powerful bleaching gel. We can perform this treatment in office or you can wear them in the comfort of your own home. We can help you achieve a brighter smile free of discoloration.
- Porcelain Veneers: With veneers, we can reshape the tooth completely or mask a number of esthetic issues, including the appearance of minor misalignment and discoloration. We place the veneers, which are a thin shell of porcelain, directly onto the surface of the tooth. The veneers are stain-resistant, long lasting, and very lifelike in appearance.
- Composite Bonding: Using bonding, we can actually repair a tooth in a single visit. Made from composite, the same material we use in fillings, the bonding procedure builds up missing structure and allows the patient to enjoy a whole and functional tooth.
- Dental Crowns: The crown is a cap that fits over the visible portion of the tooth. Made from a variety of materials, they offer a lifelike solution to broken, decayed, or infected teeth. With CEREC technology, we can now create and place them in just one visit, saving both time and money.
- Dental Implants: If you are missing a tooth we can provide a unique prosthesis that replaces every part of the tooth, from the root to the crown. We place an implant post into the jaw, which bonds with the jawbone tissue. Then, a restoration is added to the post, typically in the form of a dental crown. The new tooth will look completely natural.
Would you like to find out more about improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry? Then talk to Dr. Nikki Green or Dr. Ryan Knight about proper brushing and flossing. If you have any questions about maintaining oral health, call our Fort Worth dental office today at (817) 484-5774 to schedule your consultation.